Is there a way to send "Are you sure you want to unsubscribe emails?"

AndrewC2585
Consulting & Training

Is there a way to send "Are you sure you want to unsubscribe emails?"

When someone chooses to unsubscribe from my list, I would like them to receive an automated email to confirm (and potentially offer them the ability to join a list with less frequent emails). Is this possible?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @AndrewC2585 ,

At this time there isn't such a system in place. We try to keep the unsubscribe process as straightforward and simple for contacts, to ensure our customers and ourselves are as compliant with federal and international laws as possible. If you'd like to get more explicit detail regarding some of these laws, I'd recommend searching the internet for "anti-spam laws" or similar terminology. If you'd like additional details on how these laws affect your account and use of our system, you're welcome to call our Compliance / Review teams.

With that said, if you edit your Update Profile form to include additional list options, those options will appear when the contact is going through the unsubscribe process. This could include list options like "daily emails," "weekly emails," "monthly emails," etc. to indicate to you how frequently these contacts with to receive emails from you.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.