Issue with Account Review

Participant

Issue with Account Review

From the past 10 days my account is in review mode, i tried o contact customer care but they haven't attend my call, We are unable to send bulk mails for the leads which we generated, Could any one please go through this issue and come up with resolution

2 REPLIES 2
Participant

From past 15 days my constant connect id is in review mode, It has been so long since we send email for our contacts. Could your team please take initiative to make me to send email again. My id is 855-783-2308 associated with email id 

Hello @First-NameL507750 

I will be more than happy to help you. I see you sent us a direct message. I did reply to that message. Lets continue our conversation there as to not confuse anyone with multiple conversation places.  

Liz_M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.