We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Issue with No List Contacts

PaulaP092
Participant

Issue with No List Contacts

I am having an issue when I delete lists. I select "delete list and all contacts". However it doesn't appear to be doing this correctly and I end up with a ton of contacts that are not on any list. I have tried creating a segment so that I use that to add them to a list and then delete that list, but I encounter the same issue with not all of them deleting properly.

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @PaulaP092 

I apologize you are unable to delete your contacts as easily as you should! Are you still unable to see your total count of active contacts decrease? Is it appearing this way in more than one browser? I have taken a look at your account and was unable to replicate this same experience with a test address of my own. Though I couldn’t replicate this experience I would like to troubleshoot it further for you. Please email us as social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, a reference to this post and the following details:

• The name of your delete contact list
  • The name of your created segments
  • Examples of contacts that did not delete properly

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.