Issues with Subject line and Preheader

Real Estate

Issues with Subject line and Preheader

Good Afternoon,

I am having an issue when I change a Subject line or a Preheader. I am able to start typing or complete and then the system will bounce me out or won't save my changes. Unfortunately, I noticed a preheader did not save when I received an email blast that I sent out and I saw a typo that I had corrected. Will you please give me some suggestions on how to make sure I am not being bounced out of the editing section without saving my changes? Thank you for any help,

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @Remax8001,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We do completely understand how important it is to edit your subject line and preheader. While you are editing those header options, be careful not too click out of the pop up window that appears when editing, or the option to edit will go away. Also, the preheader option does not appear for all email clients. When sending yourself a test, if you don't see the preheader appear, that means your email client does not have that option to show anything but the subject line. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.