The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

It should not take all day to find the unsubscribe image

Highlighted
Solution Provider

It should not take all day to find the unsubscribe image

I have been searching for over an hour to change the banner for the unsubscribe to my new one

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: It should not take all day to find the unsubscribe image

Hello @Desertnetworker,

I apologize for any confusion on where and how to change the image banner for your unsubscribe flow. This can be done by editing the "Update Profile" option under "List Growth Tools." Click here for an article that goes over the steps.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured