It would be nice if the Lists worked so that I can add clients to specific lists!!

MarkK071
Frequent Participant

It would be nice if the Lists worked so that I can add clients to specific lists!!

When I try to add an additional list to a client, all existing lists disappear!  And the existing lists do not all show anymore.  What is going on?

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @MarkK071 ,

It looks like you've call in a couple times this week regarding this issue. At this point there isn't any other insight we're able to offer on the issue you're facing. I got your information and the case submitted to our engineers. If and when there is an update, they'll make sure to notify you directly.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
MarkK071
Frequent Participant

Everything worked fine until the latest upgrade.  I have cleared cache, history, deleted some lists (all suggested fixes from Constant) and none of them worked.  Also, when I take out one of the lists under a contact, my other lists that were previously assigned disappear and I cannot add them back in to that particular contact.  One of your reps said they could still see the list for that contact on their end, but I could no longer see them.  So, when I go into a list of clients called Potential, and try to remove one of the lists assigned to that contact, other lists disappear.  When I try to add the list back in, I can no longer see the list and no matter how I try to add it back in, it does not recognize the list called "Master" which is our master list of all of our contacts.

I was told by one rep that it is a "known problem" that Constant is having - is this true and I just have to wait for a fix?  Or is there something on my end that I need to do differently?  A lot of the Lists were made prior to the latest upgrade.

Hey @MarkK071 ,

Thank you very much for the follow up information, I got your case updated along with notes on my own continued troubleshooting within your account

In the meantime, I have a few workaround steps listed below. Feel free to try them and see if they alleviate the issue at all:

• Exiting and re-entering the contacts area to see if the lists re-appear under the individual contact's page.
  • Use the Favorites stars to mark the list that is not appearing as a favorite on the main contacts page. This should make the list appear at the top of the selections in the individual contact's list selector.
  • In the contact profile view, click the blue + sign to add lists. Select ALL lists to be added. Click Apply. All checked lists should now be in the lists box. Note - if you need to add additional lists, you may be able to do the same thing again, or you may need to refresh the contact.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.