The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Join My List app not working

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted

Re: trying to set up facebook join my list app

Hello @StacyF254 ,

It looks like there's a very recent issue the engineers are currently looking into regarding Facebook's updated API. I did get your info sent to the engineers for further review and tracking. They'll notify you directly as soon as they have an update to the issue.

In the meantime, I'd recommend manually creating a button on a Facebook business page by clicking Add Button on your business page, and going through the steps. You can link any URL to this button that you want, including a link to a landing page created in Constant Contact.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Join My List Facebook App

I am receiving the following message when I try to add the sign up app to our FB business page.

I saw on a post from June that there was a bug and it was being updated, is this message due to that issue? If not please advise best way to get around this and if it is simply part of the update in the meantime can I please be notified when it is corrected?

FB issue.png

Highlighted

Re: Join My List Facebook App

Hello @AmandaH8972 ,

We apologize as this seems to be an issue our engineers are still working with Facebook on, to figure out what's happening with their API. I've gone ahead and submitted your case to the engineers with the relevant service request attached. If and when there's an update to the issue, they'll make sure to notify you.

In the meantime, the best workaround is going to be creating a landing page in our system, then linking that to a button created on your Facebook Business Page. 

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted

Facebook Join My List App Not Working

When I click on the Facebook Join My List App, I get to the landing page on Facebook that lets me click the blue Add App button. But I always get the error message "sorry, this content isn't available right now" (see attached image). I tried incognito, different browsers, a different computer and my phone and none of these options work. 

AngieH264_0-1595968671109.png

Highlighted

Re: Facebook Join My List App Not Working

Hello @AngieH264 ,

We're sorry to hear you've run into some trouble with the Facebook JMML integration. It appears a recent update in Facebook's API has caused some issues with various business integrations, one of which is our JMML app. I've gone ahead and submitted your case to the engineers with the applicable service request attached. If and when they have an update, they'll make sure to notify you.

In the meantime, the workaround they recommend is using your Facebook business page's Add Button tool, and hyperlinking a landing page sign up form created through us. For instructions on setting up a Landing Page, check out our article on the subject.

William D

Highlighted

Facebook Join My List App is BROKEN!

Currently getting this error message when trying to update/add CC integrations to my Facebook Pages (I'm the Admin): https://www.facebook.com/v3.2/dialog/pagetab?api_key=141428856257&next=https%3A%2F%2Fintegration.con... Sorry, this content isn't available right now The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
Highlighted

Re: Facebook Join My List App is BROKEN!

Hello @ABC_Office ,

It appears that some of Facebook's recent updates to their site has caused issues with the Join My Mailing List integration. I've assigned your case to our engineers, while they work with Facebook to figure out what's going on.

In the meantime, they're suggesting using the lead generation landing pages from our system, and creating a button on your Facebook business page that links to the landing page.

William D

Highlighted

Join My List App

I'm trying to connect our Constant Contact account to Facebook in order to utilize the Join My List App to appear on our Facebook Business Page. I've connected the Constant Contact account to our social media. But when I click on add app, I get an error message that says the page isn't available. I've tried this several times over different days without any success.
Highlighted

Re: Join My List App

Hello @KetiweMCFI ,

With a lot of Facebook's recent updates, we've noticed interruptions for some customers trying to add the JMML app to their page. Our engineers are working with Facebook in regards to their updated API, so I've made sure to attach the relevant service request to your account and submit your case to them. If and when they have an update to the issue, they'll make sure to reach out.

In the meantime, our engineers are suggesting using the Facebook Business page's Add Button feature, and then linking to a lead-generation landing page that you created in our system.

William D

Highlighted

Facebook Join My List App

This link does not work. When you click add app it says, "This Content Isn't Available Right Now When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted."
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured