Joomla CMS Integration

Highlighted

Joomla CMS Integration

We have a Joomla web site.

We'd like to create a survey on the constant contact platform and then integrate that survey into our web site.

Specifically we want to:

- Show the survey/form on a page of our web site

- Show the results of the survey on a page of our web site

Please let me know if this possible and how it would be done.

Thanks

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Joomla CMS Integration

Hi @DanC7694. At this time, surveys created in your account cannot be embedded into a website. However, when the survey is published, you can link to the survey and allow website visitors to take it. They will appear in the results as anonymous unless you include a Collect Personal Information block. The survey results can be exported from your account as a variety of file types but they cannot be displayed on your website after a visitor takes the survey. Any results posted on your website would need to be created manually.

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured