Junk Emails Solution

Highlighted
Visitor

Junk Emails Solution

Hi,

My test and mass mailers are constantly being sent in the Junk/spam emails. As discussed with one of your executives, I tried to do the "Email Authentication with Constant Contact" and also tried to remove each content/image from my mailer and test it for Junk/Spam delivery but the methods have failed to solve my problem.

Please provide me a valid solution.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Junk Emails Solution

Hello @user89936 ,

If you're still facing issues with your emails being spam filtered or immediately sent to junk, then I strongly advise you reach out to our Deliverability team. You may need to go to the next level, which is self-authentication, and the Deliverability team will be the best team to provide guidance and instructions on setting that up.

If you're unable to call in, then please reply directly to the automatic @ mention email, with your username, the best phone number, and the best email address for them to contact. With that we'll be able to set up a callback ticket with a 24-business hour turnaround. If you can't wait that long, then calling one of their applicable phone lines would be quicker.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured