Junk Mail

ChristineH24
Consulting & Training

Junk Mail

Hi 

We have recently had a couple of campaigns and have found that at least half of the newsletters are going to our customers' junk email boxes (mine included).

Can you please confirm what we can do to alleviate this problem of Constant Contact messages going to junk e mail as we are going to lose customers through this.    I see there's an article on 'authentication' but would need a little more information as to whether you believe this could be the issue and some simple steps to implement this.   

kind regards

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @ChristineH24 ,

Since you have your own domain, I'd strongly suggest you set up self-authentication. The section in that article will also have redirect links for the more specific processes involved in self-auth. If you'd like to learn more about safelisting, and what it entails:

Safelisting domains in a security system

Safelisting email addresses in an email client or security system

If you're wanting more in-depth, specialized insight on your current deliverability, it'd be worth speaking with one of our Deliverability agents.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.