Keep getting: Whoops! Something not quite right.

SaraS5247
Occasional Participant

Keep getting: Whoops! Something not quite right.

I am trying to verify an email address to use as "from" and "reply to" for a client. I have used a private browser/"incognito" on Chrome and still getting an error message. My client is also not receiving the verification email (checked Spam and checked with their IT staff.) 

Kindly

Sara Shepherd

2 REPLIES 2
Kara_D
Employee

Hi !

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your question! This error It is oftentimes caused by a browser extension. Disabling browser extensions, or using a private browsing session will usually work. It sounds like you have already tried this, so  I recommend calling our Support team at 866-289-2101 for assistance. They will be able to try a variety of methods to get the email address verified for you. 

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
SaraS5247
Occasional Participant

It was an issue on the client's end with their IT department/email system.