Kid Birthday

Retail

Kid Birthday

I sell children's play equipment and we collect the child's birthday and wanted to send something to them prior to the birthday. It appears there is only on birthday option per contact and I would need to send the email to the parent. When I tried to create a birthday list for the kids first name and birthday and the parents email it seemed to merge them into the parents contact. Has to be a way to do this but can't seem to figure it out. Most of these parents have multiple kids as well so added layer of complexity.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @KellySain 

You are correct, contacts do only come with one birthday and one name field. I can definitely understand how helpful it would be to have more than one of these fields per contact. The good news is you can create custom fields! You can create custom fields so you have one for the child's name, another for the child's birthday, and even a second or third set for any other children.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.