Kudos for Steven Norman

Participant

Kudos for Steven Norman

Steven is a stellar customer support staffer. He helped me untangle some email problems, and I was wowed by his clarity, knowledge, creative problem solving, efficiency, and patience. He gave me some tips that greatly improved the look and readability of our non-profit's email. A born teacher and a congenial guy, Steven deserves kudos for being a positive voice for Constant Contact. It is supportive interactions like the one I had with him recently that keep us loyal fans of CC.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @MarthaF05 

Thanks for sharing these Kudos here in the Community! We always appreciate hearing feedback from our users, especially positive feedback about our Support agents. We have tracked these props in our system and shared this feedback to the appropriate teams. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.