Lack of Information on What is Wrong with my Campaign

SOLVED
Go to solution
ChrisC3216
Rookie
0 Votes

I received a "You need to provide additional information. Please correct the errors below and try again". No information on what is wrong. I filled in all the boxes and still NOTHING. I can't fix what is wrong if YOU DON"T TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ChrisC3216 ,

I checked your latest draft email, and was able to schedule and unschedule it without issue or error message. Are you still getting the error message? 

Typically when this error comes up, and there's nothing strikingly obvious, checking to confirm your physical address information is correct (including no spaces in the zip code area), usually resolves the error message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @ChrisC3216 ,

I checked your latest draft email, and was able to schedule and unschedule it without issue or error message. Are you still getting the error message? 

Typically when this error comes up, and there's nothing strikingly obvious, checking to confirm your physical address information is correct (including no spaces in the zip code area), usually resolves the error message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST