The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Lack of multiple-column option for newsletter articles/blogs

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Lack of multiple-column option for newsletter articles/blogs

Hi. Just a brief message to note our surprise and disappointment that you apparently don't offer two or more column designs for newsletters, blogs and other documents, other than your Table option (according to the nice gentlemen I just talked with at your toll-free help line); Many of our readers are older and have told us that it's harder on their eyes to read your one-column format. So we told them we'd look into it with you. So, first, just to confirm, is it true that you don't offer two or more column formats for documents? If not, are you considering re-offering that style again in the future? Your customer service person said that former editors did permit multiple columns. And, if on the remote chance your help person was incorrect, how can we format our newsletters with two columns (other than using the Table option -- which is way too cumbersome and time-consuming for our purposes? Thanks for your time and assistance. Dave Allen On behalf of Melody Cedarstrom 

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Lack of multiple-column option for newsletter articles/blogs

Hi @MarkO07

I'm glad you've reached out about multiple column options in our editor. In the Third Generation of our editor we do have several options to help you create multiple columns in your email to make it easier for your customer to read your emails. 

For some help with creating these options take a look at this article which has some great screenshots to walk you through the process.

Please feel free to reach back out if you have any questions with this. We are happy to help!

Thanks!

Alex S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured