The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Landing Page Thumbnail

Highlighted

Landing Page Thumbnail

I can't seem to get the thumbnail preview to change when I send the link to my campaign landing page. If I send the link via text message, it looks pretty much how I want it. But when I send the link via Facebook Messenger (the primary method) it sends some other thumbnail that I don't use anymore. And no matter how many times I change the logo on both the landing page AND on my account, the thumbnail sent through FB stays the same.

And also, can I edit what it says at the bottom instead of saying just "Sign up"?

KLM_International_0-1599079010028.png

This is what it sends through Facebook.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Landing Page Thumbnail

Hi KLM_International!

Finding the answer to your question took me on quite the journey! Thanks to your inquiry we are now tracking the request to have control over that thumbnail image. This will take some time to investigate, but in the meantime I recommend using a Social Post to share your landing page on social media. 

• Click the name of the Landing Page you want to share
  • At the bottom right of the page you will see the option to Share Your Landing Page Via Social Media Post
  • You may need to connect your social accounts
  •  A post should be generated with the link to your Landing Page
  • Select your social profile(s)
  • Add some text 
  • Add an image from your library

The best part about this is you get a full preview before publishing the post!

You can create additional social posts from your Campaigns page or the Social tab. Learn more here.

Kara.D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured