The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Landing Page - Unique Visits

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Landing Page - Unique Visits

Hello, 

I just created a landing page yesterday, and I did "publish" it, however, I have yet to post this link anywhere where it could be clicked or viewed by anyone other than myself. I may have accidentally clicked on it once or twice, but other than that, i'm not sure why i'm showing that it already has 4 unique visitors. Can someone tell me how that's possible and where these visitors are obtaining access to this link? 

Thank you,

Savannah Brown

9ºNorth Digital Marketing

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Landing Page - Unique Visits

Hey there @9dNorthDigMarketing !

This is a great question, thank you for coming to the community to ask it!

I can definitely understand how it can be confusing to see more views on your landing page's report than you might believe there should be. Unless you have shared the link with others, or had assistance by one of our support agents when creating the landing page it's difficult to pin-point where those remaining two views came from.

I can fully assure you that the reporting is accurate, and unless the link was shared somehow there is no way anyone has access outside of the account to view the page.

I see that in your case all 4 views were on a desktop- could it be possible that while creating the campaign you had viewed it more than those 2 times?

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I mean I really don't recall opening it, but you're right it is a possibility. Since there's no other way those views could have happened, I'm just going to assume it was me. Thanks for the help!

Highlighted

Hi @9dNorthDigMarketing 

You're very welcome! I'm glad we were able to help answer your question. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured