Landing Pages

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Landing Pages

In the design section where I can select fonts and colors, there is an obvious bug. The window where you are supposed to be able to apply a custom hex number does not work...at all. Thank you!

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Landing Pages

Hi @Maddox 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I apologize you're having this experience with updating the color on your form. I can understand how important it is for you to easily create a sign-up form through your account. With that said, you mentioned applying a custom hex code doesn't work. What exactly doesn't work (error message, apply button unresponsive, etc.)? Having any further details on what you're experiencing is important information for us to have so we may troubleshoot further for you.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

HI Frankie,

I am unable to edit the hex code.  Can't delete it, can't alter it.  No response at all.

Hope this helps, Maddox

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Also, when I move the slider, the change is not in real time.  I can't see the change until I click apply.

Highlighted

Hi @Maddox 

Thank you for these clarifying details! We were able to determine this is a defect you are experiencing with our landing page sign-up forms. This is something we are continuing to troubleshoot. We have also added you to our queue to be notified when it is resolved. A workaround we suggest in the meantime is to pick the closest matching color you can. I truly apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you Frankie!

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured