Landing page - measure success

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Landing page - measure success

Hi

I've created a landing page which we use the hyperlink for people to sign themselves up.

How do we measure the success of the landing page ie how do we know hoe many people have signed up this way?

Thanks in advance

Brigitte

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Landing page - measure success

Hi @Werfen,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. You can view how many people have signed-up through your landing page in the "Landing Pages and More" page, under the "Sign-ups" column. To get to this page, click on the "Sign-up Forms" tab located in the navigation toolbar at the top of the account screen. Then, click on the section called: "Landing Pages and More", located at the bottom left side of that page.  Once you get to the "Landing Pages and More" page, you should now be able to see the charts listing the number of sign-ups that you have had so far for the particular landing page.

Also, under the section of "Contact Emails", you will see the "Sign-up & Unsubscribe updates." Under this section, you can choose to select how often you want to receive email updates on who has subscribed and who has unsubscribed through your landing pages. For more information on this, please click here. I hope this helps. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else!

Capture.png

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Landing page - measure success

Hi @Werfen,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. You can view how many people have signed-up through your landing page in the "Landing Pages and More" page, under the "Sign-ups" column. To get to this page, click on the "Sign-up Forms" tab located in the navigation toolbar at the top of the account screen. Then, click on the section called: "Landing Pages and More", located at the bottom left side of that page.  Once you get to the "Landing Pages and More" page, you should now be able to see the charts listing the number of sign-ups that you have had so far for the particular landing page.

Also, under the section of "Contact Emails", you will see the "Sign-up & Unsubscribe updates." Under this section, you can choose to select how often you want to receive email updates on who has subscribed and who has unsubscribed through your landing pages. For more information on this, please click here. I hope this helps. Let us know if you need assistance with anything else!

Capture.png

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing

View solution in original post

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured