Latest update restricting height on images in custom emails sent to Outlook client (Windows)

Participant

Latest update restricting height on images in custom emails sent to Outlook client (Windows)

I'm running into an issue where all images in an email are being displayed at a fixed 10 px height in Outlook for Windows when I use the latest custom editor update.

I use MJML to build the HTML bodies. All previous emails have respected the image height. 

Any HTML I insert into the new custom editor removes the image height on Outlook for Windows only. Every other client except Outlook fro Windows appear to be unaffected byt the latest update.

I think it might be related to the new tracking pixel code you add into the custom editor. 

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Is there a fix or trick to get around this?

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SoboLaw 

Thank you for reaching out about your email campaigns. I apologize you are seeing this sizing change with your images. We were able to replicate the experience you described. Our upper level of Support also determined the conditional content that you have set up is causing issues with ACE. This is a defect our engineers are aware of and are in the process of troubleshooting. Using our older editor is the workaround we suggest in the meantime. We have also added you to our queue to be notified when this is resolved.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

Thanks for looking into this.

Aside from the link you provided, how do I access the old editor? The new one automatically pops up once you select custom editor.

Hi @SoboLaw 

At this time you can access the older Custom Code editor both through the link I have provided and by copying any previous campaigns that were made in this editor.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.