We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Layout width

BrandonH58
Participant

Layout width

So, I'm in the classic design and mad some sort of adjustment/deletion and all the sudden the width of the layout narrowed, making all the text lose proper margins. How can I restore this?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @BrandonH58 ,

It looks like you reached out to our chat support earlier, but for visibility I wanted to respond here as well. Ultimately, with the Legacy Email system, the built up coding from repeated copying can cause a lot of formatting issues. Unfortunately the solution to these issues is to simply delete the affected blocks entirely, and rebuild from scratch (either through dragging over new blocks or through their HTML-editing sections).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.