Lead capture?

Real Estate

Lead capture?

Does constant contact have any way to capture leads that visit my existing website?
1 REPLY 1

Hello @FirstNameL92275 ,

If you're using an online store system, we do have some official integrations developed for those, which can be found in the integrations tab of your account. You can also visit the Integrations Marketplace to see if there's any 3rd party integrations developers that'd be able to connect your website system to ours.

Otherwise, you're welcome to create a sign up form, such as a pop up form, and add that to your website. Or you can use an inline form that can be coded into your site, or a landing page sign up form that only requires being linked somewhere.

Click here for a full list of suggested list growth tools for organic contact collection and growth.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.