The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Lead vs Contacts

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Lead vs Contacts

I just completed my first Facebook Ad Leads and received the results from CC. What is the difference between Leads and Contacts received? I can see the Contacts added to my contacts list, but how do I see the Leads? It says that this is the amount of people that signed up, but signed up where???

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Lead vs Contacts

Hello @CarolinaG ,

There are a number of reasons why a lead may not have been generated into a contact, and typically it's best to take a look on the Facebook end for those analytics. I'd recommend exporting the leads list via Facebook's ad manager, and compare that with the contacts generated. 

If you need further clarification and guidance, feel free to send that exported list of contacts to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com and we can look further into what the discrepancy is.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

You did not answer my question because there is no leads list compiled, just a contacts list so i cannot compare anything.
Highlighted

Hello @CarolinaG ,

Did you check the link I provided. We can take a closer look if you need us to, to see what leads weren't converted to contacts, and if anything pops up a common issue. However, we would need you to export that lead list from the Facebook Ad Manager, and then reach back out to us. Feel free to send us an email at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with that list attached, once you've downloaded it from your FB Ad Manager.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured