Least and Most Engaged Lists

KarenB3839
Participant

Least and Most Engaged Lists

When looking at my Most Engaged and Least Engaged list around 2am there were no contacts listed under either list.  I tried several times but each time the list were blank.   Can you advise where my lists went 

I also agree with the other comments.  It would be nice to see the number of times clients actually opened an email so I can purge my list of people that never open the email.  I am always hesitant because I really only want to purge those that never open the email or have only opened it a few times in the past 6 months.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @KarenB3839 ,

When I click to View Contacts under the pre-built engagement segmentations, it's able to calculate and show the lists. Are you not seeing this when you click that option?

Screenshot 2022-01-05 092656.jpg

If you're wanting a more custom segmentation, then I'd advise creating your own, with criteria based on opens and a more specific email range - such as a specific email sent, last 5 sent, or all emails sent within a particular date range. From there you can send an email to the segment, or add them to a list for a more targeted and efficient mass-deletion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.