Legacy Emails in an Archive

SOLVED
Go to solution
NevinsLibrary
Rookie
0 Votes
So, I'm making an archive of our old Monthly Newsletters on our website. With the current version of the emails, it's delightfully easy peasy, hit share, hit copy, put the link on the archive page. Boom, done. Awesome. The thing is though, we have about seven years of Legacy Newsletters that, if I can, I would love to have in the archive too. But, according to your rules, we can't upload the PDFs of the our Newsletters to our website. (I'm not complaining, the rule does make sense). So, my question would be, is there any place where there is still a link to the older Legacy Newsletters? Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NevinsLibrary
Rookie
0 Votes

And.... of course, posting to here, asking for help, let me find the answer. Murphy's Law adjacent.

For others in the future, it's buried under Details, and, it's going to be quite a thing to get them all, but, the links are there, and I'm very grateful they are.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NevinsLibrary
Rookie
0 Votes

And.... of course, posting to here, asking for help, let me find the answer. Murphy's Law adjacent.

For others in the future, it's buried under Details, and, it's going to be quite a thing to get them all, but, the links are there, and I'm very grateful they are.

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST