Legacy Survey

Writer-Photographer
Consulting & Training

Legacy Survey

Did I read today's email correctly? You're dropping this feature in June for the very inferior survey tool you've announced as new. Really....very troubling.

This is really not adequate....

Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 3.59.26 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @Writer-Photographer ,

The new Survey Pages are continuing to be developed. If you have any specific feedback you'd like to share regarding the new system, please let us know either in a response to the @ mention email you receive from this reply, or post in the Feedback Boards here in Community.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Thanks for your reply.

First, I was surprised to attempt to create a survey yesterday (3/8/21) and after hitting CREATE, the only survey choice I had was the new survey format. The survey types did not meet my needs. I engaged in a chat and was told the Legacy Survey format is still available. And, when I looked again, there it was. So, that was a strange way to be introduced to something new...

I've used Constant Contact for well over a decade. I've taken a lot of surveys. I liked having numerous survey formats to choose from and found there was a selection to meet my needs. While I am usually one of the first people to embrace a change or an upgrade, offering something that has very limited range with respect to survey formats is not, IMHO, an improvement. 

If you believe you need something to make quick surveys easy to run, that's fine. But for sake of those of us who have stayed with the Constant Contact survey feature for most of our more complex survey questions, I really hope you retain the Legacy approach, or put the full functionality of the legacy survey platform into the quick survey format.

I'm sure you must be doing market analysis. Some groups I work with prefer to use Survey Monkey. If you have only the short/quick survey format available, you will surely drive many of us to Survey Monkey and more complete features.

Good luck with the project and thanks for inviting comments.

@Writer-Photographer Thank you for your response. We value your input!

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.