Legacy Survey

Writer-Photographer
Consulting & Training

Legacy Survey

Did I read today's email correctly? You're dropping this feature in June for the very inferior survey tool you've announced as new. Really....very troubling.

This is really not adequate....

Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 3.59.26 PM.png

2 REPLIES 2
William_D

Hello @Writer-Photographer ,

The new Survey Pages are continuing to be developed. If you have any specific feedback you'd like to share regarding the new system, please let us know either in a response to the @ mention email you receive from this reply, or post in the Feedback Boards here in Community.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
R.C.Hagen
Regular Participant

Is there no import function to allow us to port existing surveys to the new tool? I've read there's no skip logic functionality in the new system, which will not work for us, that's a basic requirement of any online survey tool. If this is not going to change we'll be finding an alternative provider.