Legacy Surveys

PunchCard
Established Member

Legacy Surveys

Please tell us WHEN! the legacy surveys will be retired.
4 REPLIES 4
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @PunchCard. Although we do not have an exact date, the ability to create and copy legacy surveys will be turned off by the end of this month for all customers. Any new surveys will need to be created using our Survey Pages tool.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
PunchCard
Established Member

No! You did NOT answer my question.  And, since your banner states:  "Please note that you are no longer able to create new Legacy Surveys. Later in 2021, access to edit/publish Legacy Surveys will be removed, and published Legacy Surveys will be deactivated."  When will THAT occur?  I depend on the survey function working EVERY week.  Please give us a date!!!

PunchCard
Established Member

You state: "Please note that you are no longer able to create new Legacy Surveys. Later in 2021, access to edit/publish Legacy Surveys will be removed, and published Legacy Surveys will be deactivated." And, when will the changeover be? Here it is the middle of September and still no firm date published!!!

Hi @PunchCard. I apologize for the delay in our reply but I wanted to check in with a few teams who closely work with our survey tools. The date for removing access to the Legacy Survey is being postponed to early 2022, possibly January. We recognize that account usage for many customers increases during the holidays and this is why we are pushing the date back. Account messaging will be updated with a more finalized date. 

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.