We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Library

SuzanneS896
Participant

Library

I have dropped a photo into an email that came on its side. How do I turn it to be correct?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @SuzanneS896 ,

Some devices will have an image saved with its metadata in a different orientation, resulting in the image appearing sideways when uploaded to a cloud or other browser-based service such as ours. Luckily it's easy to edit the image after uploading to be the correct rotation / orientation, using our image editor. If you're still seeing the original sideways version, even after making and saving the change, then your browser is likely experiencing a caching error that can be resolved by clearing its cache, exiting, and then re-opening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.