Limit To One Ticket Per Email for Event

JenniferB8463
Participant
0 Votes
We are trying to create an event where invitee can make a choice of to select one of the two options. How can that be done? In addition, we want to limit that once an invitee email had registered but attempted to registered the 2nd time where it will not be allowed. Can that be done as well?
3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JenniferB8463 ,

When you are setting up your event's settings, you can allow multiple types of admissions and manage what their allowed quantities per registration would be. Only one email address - denoting a unique registrant - can be registered for a single event at once. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JenniferB8463
Participant
0 Votes

I have 2 tickets option in one event so they have a choice of eithe option A or B but not both.  I dont see that in the setting.  My total combine quanity is 100 for the both options in any combination.  How can that be achieve?

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

If it's a single person paying for a registration, then only one admission could be applied anyway, it's just the default setting of the admissions selection. As far as a "cumulative" 100 on the admissions, I'd advise setting both admission types' quantities to 100, but then also setting the event basics to close registration after 100 people are registered (aka after a cumulative total of 100 admission tickets are purchased). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support