Limitations of Free Email Addresses?

QingZ8
Participant

Limitations of Free Email Addresses?

I don’t own the domain, so
can I use free email like Gmail as my FROM email address?
If I use Gmail as my FROM email address, when I send thousands of emails one time, will Gmail company limit my delivery? Thank you for educating in advance.
1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @QingZ8 

The good news is you can use a gmail address as the sender in constant contact. Because you are sending through Constant Contact, your email is technically not being sent through this email client. The same sending limits that many email clients have do not apply. Though there is not a limit to how many contacts you can send to it is important to make sure you only send to contacts who have opt-in to receive your emails. If you have any further questions, our Account Review support is also available by phone to help find the answers you need!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.