Line Indent??

Highlighted
Real Estate

Re: Line Indent??

Why doesn't CC just allow us to insert snippets of HTML code??? That would solve every one of my problems. 

Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

I miss the days of when you could use code to adjust your layout.  Even the amount of padding in boxes, etc.  I guess I am used to controlling JUST how things work and having them look exactly how I like.  Is there any way to get some of that control back?  It seems that with every update, we are limited to the layout more and more. 

Highlighted
Retail

Indeed! We pay no small fee for CC! Super annoying - super weak!

Highlighted

I thought I must have been doing something wrong - I can't believe we can NOT indent 

Are you KIDDING me. It's been TWO YEARS since the original request. Can we please get a fix for this? I can't believe that after this long, such a critical functionality has not been added. Seeing this request go unaddressed for this long really says something about how much CC cares about responding to its clients' needs.

I guarantee for every person who posts a request here, there's another 10 who have no idea this thread exists, like I didn't for the last year.

WHEN WILL THIS GET FIXED?

Highlighted
Health Practitioners & Centers

You took the words right out of my mouth. Two years later and we're still have to beg for basic functionality. And if one more person from CTCT chimes in and says, "We understand your concern and we've take this issue to the devs..." I will scream. C'mon guys. If you aren't going to add this feature just man up and tell us. Or maybe....just maybe...you can bring back HTML editing (and I'm not talking about Custom code) then some of us can do it for ourselves?

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured