Line spacing

SOLVED
Go to solution
Regular Participant

Line spacing

I am using a template but find I cannot adjust the spacing beween lines.  There is often way too much space between lines of a paragraph-- it looks double-spaced or more.  I have tried changing the font size, but nothing seems to work.  (As a graphic designer, this is important, as it looks amateurish the way it is....)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback on this feature. You now have the ability to control line spacing in the Third Generation Editor! When working in a text block you can change the spacing between your lines of text. Your choices of spacing are single, 1.2, 1.5, or double line spacing.

2018-12-10_15-48-44.png

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist within your account.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback on this feature. You now have the ability to control line spacing in the Third Generation Editor! When working in a text block you can change the spacing between your lines of text. Your choices of spacing are single, 1.2, 1.5, or double line spacing.

2018-12-10_15-48-44.png

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist within your account.

42 REPLIES 42