Link PayPal to an Event to collect payments

KristiannW4
Rookie
0 Votes

Hello,

Can someone tell me how to use the Email campaign feature to put a link on a button for people to pay me for the event through paypal?

Thank you,

Kristiann Wightman

Top Answer
William_A
Administrator

Hello @KristiannW4 ,

Once an event is made live, you can either use its internal emailing system to send out event invitations, or you can use its share link to add to a regular email as a text, button, or image link. Those accessing the event link through email type will be able to register and utilize PayPal to pay for it.

If you're asking how to include PayPal links for payments in an email, this is something that would need to be generated on the PayPal side. Generally speaking, when you setup a good or service to sell through PayPal, they provide a URL that can be copied and pasted wherever needed. You may want to check out our article on using PayPal with your Constant Contact account for additional info. Otherwise, I'd advise reaching out to PayPal's support for additional info on generating and accessing these links.

See also:

Text links

Image links

Button links

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @KristiannW4 ,

Once an event is made live, you can either use its internal emailing system to send out event invitations, or you can use its share link to add to a regular email as a text, button, or image link. Those accessing the event link through email type will be able to register and utilize PayPal to pay for it.

If you're asking how to include PayPal links for payments in an email, this is something that would need to be generated on the PayPal side. Generally speaking, when you setup a good or service to sell through PayPal, they provide a URL that can be copied and pasted wherever needed. You may want to check out our article on using PayPal with your Constant Contact account for additional info. Otherwise, I'd advise reaching out to PayPal's support for additional info on generating and accessing these links.

See also:

Text links

Image links

Button links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST