Link for people to join our mail list

SOLVED
Go to solution
AbiB5
Rookie
0 Votes

Please email the link I would post in a release or website inviting people to join our CC mail list.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @AbiB5. It doesn't appear you have created a sign-up form yet. Once you have created a sign-up form, you can then share the URL.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @AbiB5. It doesn't appear you have created a sign-up form yet. Once you have created a sign-up form, you can then share the URL.

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
AbiB5
Rookie
0 Votes

I have created it but still in DRAFT. Are you saying that I have to send it out first and then get the link ?

Caitlin_M
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @AbiB5. That is correct. Only published landing pages will have an active URL to collect signups. 

--

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
CheriBales
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

I'm not seeing that link and I have a signup form but no way to share URL. The "share the URL" link above is about landing pages; not signup forms? I have a signup form; must I have a landing page too to be able to ask people to join my mailing list? I'm confused more. 

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @CheriBales ,

Landing page sign up forms will have shareable URLs that we provide, once they've been published.

Other sign up form types that require coding into your own website - inline, pop-up, banner, and flyouts - will require you / your site builder to provide the URL of the webpage they're installed into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST