Link to Lead Generation Landing Page

SOLVED
Go to solution
Jo_Volunteer
Frequent Participant

Link to Lead Generation Landing Page

How do I update the link to our new lead generation landing page in the black bar at the top of emails opened by using the myemail campaign bitly?

It is still linked to our old sign up form. I have successfully updated the sign up link in the body of our email templates. I was told by Constant Contact help that this is a problem with our webpage, but the black bar shows up any time the bitly is used - from our website or clicking the URL on our Constant Contact campaign list. I checked with our web tech and they disagree and say it's a Constant Contact issue. IMG_1386.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adrienne_B
Employee

Hi @Jo_Volunteer 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

Thank you for providing your screenshot. That helps me understand. This is the Sign Up button on the webpage version. This defaults to the standard form in the account. At this time, we don't have a feature to change that to an alternate form.  I have submitted your feedback for being able to update this form. Please feel free to reach out should you need further assistance. Thank you and have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Adrienne_B
Employee

Hi @Jo_Volunteer 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

Thank you for providing your screenshot. That helps me understand. This is the Sign Up button on the webpage version. This defaults to the standard form in the account. At this time, we don't have a feature to change that to an alternate form.  I have submitted your feedback for being able to update this form. Please feel free to reach out should you need further assistance. Thank you and have a great day! 

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!

View solution in original post