Linked-In Email Pushes to Wrong Account

Home & Building Services

Linked-In Email Pushes to Wrong Account

When using Share to Social for an email campaign, the Linked In post gets pushed to the Personal Account that manages the Business Account. I've checked the settings on the Social navigation section, and my personal account isn't selected. But, when setting up a campaign for a Social push, it says my name instead of the business account name....
I don't have this issue with Facebook, even though the FB Business Account is attached to my Personal FB Account the same way as Linked In.....

I did just yesterday link Linked In to CC - is this just a system issue that will work itself out? 

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @tilexdesign ,

Thank you for reaching out about this! At this time, the ability to share campaigns to LinkedIn only allows for personal LinkedIn accounts to be connected. However, you can use Social Posts Inbox instead which does have the option to connect to business LinkedIn accounts. This is something that our engineers are tracking so I will add that to your account so that you can be notified when/ if that functionality is added to Social Share! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.