LinkedIn

SOLVED
Go to solution
L70539
Rookie
0 Votes

Everytime I try posting to LinkedIn with an email blast I get the below result:

L70539_0-1681387648587.png

I have logged in when I posted with the correct passwords but I always get this feedback.  What am I doing incorrrectly?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @L70539 ,

Have you tried creating a standalone social post for your LinkedIn page, to see if that's able to post and provide data as expected? If not, then it might be an indication there was an API refresh for the platforms, and your account will need to be reconnected. 

Social platforms will occasionally refresh their API permissions, which requires 3rd party connections to have to be re-established by the users. You can disconnect the LinkedIn social page from your Constant Contact account via the Social tab. After that, I'd recommend removing our app's permissions from LinkedIn. Then you can reconnect the page and reinstate those permissions from the Social tab in your CTCT account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @L70539 ,

Have you tried creating a standalone social post for your LinkedIn page, to see if that's able to post and provide data as expected? If not, then it might be an indication there was an API refresh for the platforms, and your account will need to be reconnected. 

Social platforms will occasionally refresh their API permissions, which requires 3rd party connections to have to be re-established by the users. You can disconnect the LinkedIn social page from your Constant Contact account via the Social tab. After that, I'd recommend removing our app's permissions from LinkedIn. Then you can reconnect the page and reinstate those permissions from the Social tab in your CTCT account.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST