Linking Social Media

SOLVED
Go to solution
AnthonyG775
Rookie

Multiple attempts have failed. Site redirects to an error website. Please consider correcting error.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator

Hello @AnthonyG775 ,

I checked your email, and the Insta page was linked properly. I'm not seeing any other active social icons in your latest emails. If you're having trouble linking your social pages properly, make sure the URLs you're grabbing are valid for linking, and not admin links for editing your pages.

If your issue is with connecting your social pages for direct social posting through your Constant Contact account, make sure the page you're trying to connect is compatible with the posting. Certain social platforms, such as Insta and Facebook, have strict requirements for 3rd party API connections, and must only be business pages linked to business accounts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator

Hello @AnthonyG775 ,

I checked your email, and the Insta page was linked properly. I'm not seeing any other active social icons in your latest emails. If you're having trouble linking your social pages properly, make sure the URLs you're grabbing are valid for linking, and not admin links for editing your pages.

If your issue is with connecting your social pages for direct social posting through your Constant Contact account, make sure the page you're trying to connect is compatible with the posting. Certain social platforms, such as Insta and Facebook, have strict requirements for 3rd party API connections, and must only be business pages linked to business accounts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
May 01
Constant Contact Community Walkthrough and Demo
2PM - 3:00 PM EST