Links are broken on website - needs immediate attention

MaryBethH592
Occasional Participant

Links are broken on website - needs immediate attention

Hi,

Some links on our website's blog are not working.  They direct users to the Constant Contact home page instead.  

To see the problem, go to https://montlakepta.org/news/post/120249/weekly-newsletter and click any of the links to newsletters.  For the February 23rd newsletter, the link is https://conta.cc/3unOXnI.  When I enter the link in the blog post it appends a "/" at the end and that causes the link to fail.  Other links on the website don't seem to have this problem.

Please help.

Mary Beth Hribar

5 REPLIES 5
William_D

Hello @MaryBethH592 ,

It looks like you're not using the archive tool, and the links are as they normally should be. Nothing on our end would change your links to have an extra / on the end. Our higher level technical team is suggesting looking at your website settings / coding to see if you can find where in the site it's causing the links to have the erroneous /'s added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
MaryBethH592
Occasional Participant

Hello,

Our website is hosted at Constant Contact and the links point to emails that were sent through Constant Contact.  These links used to work.  I'm not sure when they stopped working.  I just noticed it this week.  Can you look at this more since it is all on your site?

Thanks,

Mary Beth

I reached out to our Website Builder support team, and they'll be investigating the issue further. They'll follow up via email when they have an update. If you have any additional questions regarding the case they made, feel free to reach out to them directly.

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
MaryBethH592
Occasional Participant

Hello,

Thanks for passing this along.  The links are still broken.  I'm not able to reach out to the support team directly as that link you provided didn't work.

Thank you for attention to this matter.  

Mary Beth

Try this link: https://app.constantcontact.online/kb/help/Contact_Us

William D