Links being accessible when uploading a PDF to email

SOLVED
Go to solution
HopeandCope
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi, I am trying the PDF import feature. After I imported the PDF, it created an image of the content. In the PDF that I am importing, there are 4 buttons, each with a different link attached to them. Is this supposed to transfer during the import? If not, is there a way for me to edit the image to add links on certain areas of the image? Thanks, L P.S. I tried to use the chat to ask the question but I just get "One moment while we load chat..."

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @HopeandCope, if you're importing a PDF and generating an image of the first (or only) page to create an email campaign, the buttons would not be individually accessible, as it is all one image. It would have to be recreated as close as possible with the email editor itself. Additionally, I'm sorry to hear you experienced an issue connecting with our chat support. I'll forward that to our support team.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Nick_S
Administrator
0 Votes

Hi @HopeandCope, if you're importing a PDF and generating an image of the first (or only) page to create an email campaign, the buttons would not be individually accessible, as it is all one image. It would have to be recreated as close as possible with the email editor itself. Additionally, I'm sorry to hear you experienced an issue connecting with our chat support. I'll forward that to our support team.

Looking to level up your email template designs? Share your email campaigns in Template Feedback & Inspiration and receive valuable advice from Constant Contact experts and industry peers!

HopeandCope
Marketing Legend
0 Votes

Hi Nick,

That's what I thought. Thank you,

L

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST