Links in email going to a domain for sale page

Occasional Participant

Links in email going to a domain for sale page

When we put links in emails they sometimes don't work great, as if the tracking server is down or something.  Today it is worse.  We put a link in an email and our recipients are being brought to a domain for sale page.  

http://r20rs6.net/  is the host of the link.   The email was tested yesterday and worked fine.  Today the links are not working.

1 REPLY 1

Hello @JamesC0632 ,

I'm not able to recreate what you're describing when I click on the links in some of your last emails, which indicates it may be something occurring on the receiving end. With that said, if you could send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the links you're noticing being affected, along with screenshots of what you see when you open them, we can do more advanced troubleshooting.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.