Links on Contacts Page Not Working

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Links on Contacts Page Not Working

Is anyone else encountering issues with non-functioning links on the Contacts page? All links/functions on every other page of our Constant Contact account are working, but NONE of the links (i.e., "Add Contacts," "View all lists," etc.) or dropdown options are working on the Contacts page. An online chat with support on Friday ended with the tech suggesting that I reboot my computer. Clearing all browser history, cookies, and cache and rebooting did not fix it.  Using a different browser didn't fix it.  Anyone have any other ideas?

Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: Links on Contacts Page Not Working

Update:  occasionally, if I refresh the Contacts page multiple times, it will eventually display the spinning wheel and - after about 5 minutes - make the links work. However, once I upload the new contacts file and get to Step 3 (select a list), no lists are displayed.  With no lists displayed from which to choose, clicking "Upload" simply results in an error message, stating that I must select a list - even though the system isn't displaying my lists so that I may choose one.

Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @DavidT176,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are having this experience. Have you tried another browser to see if that could be possibly causing the issue? Taking these troubleshooting steps is very important so we can find the issue. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Yes, trying another browser was one of the first possible solutions attempted - no luck.

Tags (3)
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Hello @DavidT176,

Thank you for trying that troubleshooting step. Does this happen only when you try to upload a spreadsheet of contacts into your account? Can you please attached a screenshot of what you are seeing as well. 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

A screenshot is attached, though it won't show you anything as there's nothing to show - which is the problem. None of the non-menu links are working, not the "Add Contacts" button, not the dropdown arrows next to the list names, not the contact names - none of them.

ConstantContact_screenshot.png

Hi @DavidT176 

Thank you for following up with these details! I have taken a look at your account and was unfortunately unable to replicate these same experiences. I would however be happy to continue troubleshooting with you. In fact the next step we would suggest is testing your account on a different computer or even a computer that is not on the same internet connection. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the results of this along with these following details:

• Your computer type and operating system
  • If you are on a work or personal computer
  • The browsers you’ve tested through and their versions
  • Your internet service provider
  • Your connection type (DSL, Wireless, Satellite, 3G/4G, etc.)
  • The security software and firewall running on your computer

Frankie.P

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured