List Review - Verification

MelissaC8673
Participant

List Review - Verification

My account was flagged for a list review and the person that I spoke to on the phone told me he would send me an email with instructions on how to verify our contacts.

I never received an email - does anyone know what those steps are for verification? I honestly have work to do and don't have time to sit around and wait for them to send me instructions.

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @MelissaC8673 ,

I re-sent the LR follow-up email with an altered subject line in case your network spam filtered it or blocked it from being received. If you're still not seeing the email in any of your inboxes, folders, or spam/junk folder, please let us know and we'll try sending the email to one of the other verified email addresses on the account. 

There's specifically named contacts within that email, so we won't be able to post it here for security and Compliance reasons. The gist of it is that you'll need to collect specific documentation for those named contacts, and submit that documentation to the email address explicitly mentioned in the email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.