List

JanM06
Participant

List

I just worked two hours expanding a list, putting in emails and names. It seems I lost it all. It just disappeared and when I looked for it, the list section came up empty. Is there any way to get it back?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @JanM06 ,

I'm only seeing a few brand new additions to your contacts from yesterday, and your activity is only otherwise showing list deletions. How were you adding these contacts? Were you doing them one-by-one, adding them via the type/paste multiple method, or were you uploading them via file?

There's a myriad of things that could potentially interrupt your internet connection and/or connectivity to our site, which could result in lost efforts when trying to use the type / paste multiple method for a very large number of contacts. For a large numbers of contacts, it's generally better to use the upload via file method so you can be regularly saving them directly on your device as you're getting them compiled. Then you can just upload them all into your CTCT account in one go.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.