Listbuilder App will not accept UK e-mail addresses

Participant

Listbuilder App will not accept UK e-mail addresses

I am in the UK at a convention.  I use the ListBuilder app to gather contacts.  The app will not accept e-mail addresses that end in 

@yahoo.co.uk 

Please help!

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

Hey @NicoleL615,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear the List Builder app isn't working as ideally as possible. This is a bug our higher level technical team is working to squish. Someone from that team will reach out to you on Monday 28/10/19 (USA) for further troubleshooting.

In the meantime, the temporary workaround is to add the contact via the UI (browser version).

To assist the tech team, would you be able to answer some of the following questions?

1. What type of device are you using? (phone or tablet)
  2. What is the operating system of the mobile device? (iOS or Android)
  3. Does closing the app and re-opening it help?

Thank you for your patience while we troubleshoot, as well as any additional insight you're able to provide.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

The convention I am at is this weekend.  I wish this could be fixed sooner.  Lots of glitches.  The e-mails people entered early in the day never came through when I got online.  When offline, e-mails are not being saved/sent later when online.  So I have to keep online which is hard inside a convention center :frown:

I am using an iPad Pro 3rd generation

Software Version 13.1.2

I have closed and re-opened the App.  Turned the iPad on and off.

Thank you @NicoleL615  for sharing additional information, I will be sharing this with our team! I am definitely sorry for the experience you are having with our Listbuilder app at this time, but appreciate your patience as our technical team works on this! We will be reaching out to you this following Monday for additional troubleshooting. 

Did you have any success adding contacts while in a browser versus the app? 

Thank you for giving us your feedback, and again I would like to apologize for the experience you've had with our Listbuilder app.

Brigitte P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.