Little dissapointed

JohnD486
Consulting & Training

Little dissapointed

I'm a little dissapointed.  I had been a customer with Constant Contact for a few years, but a year ago mthe comany I worked for wanted me to cancel my subscription so i put my account on a standby status.  Well in February of this year, apparently my card could not be charged for the fee so Constant Contact cancelled my account.  Two weeks ago I noticed my bank account had not been debited so i called you and the rep said it ad been cancelled but i could get it reinstated, all i had to do was pay the back fee of per month. I believ it was about  I said okay , but i have another important call coming in so I;ll call back.  Today i intended to reinstate the account but was told i had to pay  to reopen the account and then the  each month.  I really would have liked to keep my account with Constant Contact, but nable to pay another  plus. I was really hoping i could reinstate my account and  remain a customer.  If ther eis any other option so i can kee the account open, please dont hestitate to contact me.

Thank you

john D'Acunto

1 REPLY 1
Frankie_P

Hi @JohnD486

I apologize for any confusion you may have when it comes to your billing pricing and any charges on your account. For your account security, unfortunately we cannot go into an account's billing details through the Community. We do ask that you speak to our Billing Support team directly. Our billing team is available to speak to and would be happy to look into this with you. Here's a link to the best hours and numbers to reach the Billing team at.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.