Load Time

StephanieJ9
Occasional Participant

Load Time

The load times for your revised site (the new one) are painful. The site just sits there. The number of responses rarely populates so I cannot tell how many responses each survey received. Please fix this. We are going to explore other options if this doesn't improve soon. Too much time wasted attempting to review feedback.
1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @StephanieJ9. I'm very sorry that you are having trouble with loading times while viewing your survey responses. I did have a conversation with my upper level of support and we were both able to see this issue as well with the number responses taking a long time to load. It is something that they are actively looking into to resolve. For the time being, please click on each individual survey to see the number of responses. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this is causing you and I assure you we are working towards a solution.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.