KateC7623
Health Practitioners & Centers

I can click the "log in here" button but nothing ever loads. Tried incognito, different browsers, going straight to the page where you log in (still won't load), and my internet is working fine. Please help!

2 REPLIES 2
DeborahA042
Participant

Same

John_M
Employee

Hello @KateC7623 

I am sorry to hear that the login screen is not loading for you. Are you typing in “Constant Contact” within your search engine and clicking top result and not getting the page to fully load from a search? Are you able to click and view our main home page but once you click “log in” is it not loading the actual login page? What different browsers have you tried? Within your main browser, try disabling any active add-ons or extensions to see if the issues in your primary browser stops then. If it doesn't work try clearing your browser's cache. Your browser's cache temporarily stores images, scripts, and other parts of websites while you are browsing in order to load pages faster. Often this cache will load old or outdated information, so clearing it occasionally can help websites run smoother and also frees up space on your computer's hard drive if it's running low. Clearing cache I would recommend as the last resort option, hopefully one of these will solve your log in issues.

John M
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.