MIchaelI1
Participant

Every time I log in I get a screen apologizing for logging me out. Why do I have this EVERY time? How am I supposed to log out to avoid it? It reads like an apology, but it seems unavoidable. When I click on Constant Contact, just take me to the log in screen -- don't make me go through this screen first. 

1 REPLY 1
Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hello @MIchaelI1. I'm sorry for any trouble that you have had when logging into your account. Sometimes we see this happen as the result of some saved information in your browser's cache or a plugin/extension in the browser that can interfere with Constant Contact. Have you tried using a different browser at all to log in to your account or a private/incognito window? Let us know if this works or if you need any additional assistance.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.