We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

Logged me out for inactivity - while I was TYPING!!!!!

AmericanWireGroup
Participant

Logged me out for inactivity - while I was TYPING!!!!!

Creating a survey, adding questions, and saving each one when finished. I was in the middle of typing, and the inactivity screen popped up!!!! Whaaat? Plus because I was typing, before I realized it, I must have hit some key that "told" it to log me out, and I lost a few questions when that happened. I am SO not happy about that. Why on earth would it think I was inactive, when I was creating and saving questions without even pausing between each one for even a minute!!????
1 REPLY 1
Nick_S.
Administrator

Hello @AmericanWireGroup,

I am so sorry this happened while you were working and you lost progress. I can understand how frustrating that would be and it's certainly not the experience we want you to be having. 

If you could provide the following:

1) Browser you were working in.

2) Operating system/computer you work on (Windows, Mac).

3) The name of the survey.

4) How long were you actively working in the account before it happened?

If you want to e-mail us this information to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com along with your username and a reference to this post we can pass this to our upper level support team and investigate what is going on.

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.